B2R has been asked to bring in more Asylum Seekers and we want to do so soon! Here’s how you can help: Remember that we are a non-profit tax-deductible 501(c)(3)
- Become a sustaining donor – look for the PayPal button and sign up for a monthly gift. Our goal is a total of $850/month from all of these donors.
- Give a one-time gift and invite a friend to match it. Our current goal is $10,000 from all of these donors.
- Have your faith community collect two offerings a year that are donated specifically for B2R’s work with asylum seekers.
- Invite your friends and family to learn more about B2R. https://bridgetorutland.com/
- Have your group (whatever that group may be) host a dinner with a B2R presentation.
- Work for housing justice for all low-income Vermonters AND asylum seekers by signing on to Vermont Interfaith Action’s letter asking the governor to continue VERAP funding. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGTala3CgE0nq08AWCX-yUBNdU0Jo4oPqqkbDsuARG5KG2Eg/viewform
- Sign up for our newsletter: email@example.com
We can do this!